Founded in 1892 by Louis Tofanari, has its first workshop on the stairs on the Lawn, then moves to the beginning of 900 to 78/r on the lawn in September 2011 where it remains at No. 87/r office, exhibition and first aid, moving the lab building at Bunker-Pelago (FI).
Gold Medal for work in 1970.
It is we, Massimo and Paolo, the fourth and last generation to play with passion and continue this wonderful work.
Since 2008 we have certified technical assistance Conditioning Galletti and gas boilers Revis and Tata.